Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome

Follow the life of a normal suburban poof through pictures, stories and the odd tale or two.

Many would know I have had blogs in the past, many would not give a shit. How ever in an attempt to re-enter the world of Gay Bloggers. I AM BACK - So suck on that! HEHE

I am a coupled gay man, with just as much sexual juice flowing through my veins as the next poof. As I get older the more liberated I feel. I can comfortably walk around on a nudist beach or even give some one the PWHAAOR factor without thinking it is wrong to label such beauty.

I am not out to subject anyone to public humiliation like many gay blogs out there, I think anyone in the public forum, should be respected and not used as a gossip tool. Shame on you wankers for thinking you have the right to mess with other people's personal life.

Any pictures that I may post are an expression of what I find to be pure male beauty. Simple and uncomplicated. At no time does this suggest the person's sexual orientation. We can all fantasize about a beautiful man without taunting him through suggestive behavior.

Please respect any self images I post.

I do hope you come along for the ride and you never know you may just happen to make a good friend. Which I treasure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gald to see you back Shaney =)

scotty in florida